Evironment & Quality
Fårbo Mekaniska has a responsibility towards the environment, its customers, employees, owners and society. We must reduce environmental impact as far as is technically possible and economically viable.
- At the very least we must comply with the laws and requirements that society places on us.
- We must be economical with raw materials and energy.
- We must adopt green working practices with customers and suppliers.
- We must implement continuous improvements in operations, including through dynamic and updated environmental work and from an environmental perspective, prevent pollution by continually evalutation and updating our aspects.
Fårbo Mekaniska shall be a dependable supplier of machined products of the right uality delivered at the right time.
This means the following:
- A modern and automated machine park for machining products.
- The company management must ensure that the quality policy is implemented through the demands on operations and products are known. This applies to both legal and customer equirements as well as requirements from other stakeholders.
- Delivered products must always meet agreed requirements.
- To create prerequisites for continuous improvement on every level.
- The company must have documented regulations and procedures.
- Our operations must be characterised by good cooperation and expertise.